Oh well, here are some pictures of him on the buggy with his little class mate. I don't know what kind of move he's trying to pull on her....hmmm.....
Monday, July 9, 2007
The buggy
When it’s not pouring rain in Texas, Holton's school takes the bigger kids in the class outside for some fresh air on the little red buggy. It seats six kids and they will ride around having a great time. Holton really enjoys the red buggy. Several times when I’ve picked him up, I find him outside having the best time. He’s just sitting there taking in all the sights and he looks like such a big guy. I get all excited and smile and wave and he just stares at me. No smile, no hint of recognition, nothing. It seems the little red buggy puts him in a trance and he can't focus on his poor mom.
Oh well, here are some pictures of him on the buggy with his little class mate. I don't know what kind of move he's trying to pull on her....hmmm.....



Oh well, here are some pictures of him on the buggy with his little class mate. I don't know what kind of move he's trying to pull on her....hmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment