Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The pumpkin patch

Even though we live in the city, we ventured out to a pumpkin patch on Saturday! I'd never been to one before but I hear it's a right of passage with your kids. So Dee, Kaylee, Holton and I all loaded up to go take pictures and let the babies pick out their first pumpkins. Only in Texas would it be nearly 100 degrees that day!

Holton loved hitting the pumpkins (or expressing his musical abilties by playing the drums as I'd like to think ;). He enjoyed looking around at everyone and having his picture taken. The scenery must have been too much for him. You can see he didn’t smile for one of these, but he still looks cute.

He didn't want to smile here, not even the cute cartoon characters would help.







Holton really wanted to be in this picture alone - he's letting Kaylee know! We'll have to work on his flirting skills.




His fascination with hitting the pumpkins begins








Waving hello









He wanted to stand to get a better view of all the pumpkins







His serious look

No comments: