Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Exciting Announcement!

Patrick and Amanda are engaged! Holton will soon have an Aunt! Hooray!

Patrick proposed to Amanda last night and he asked me to help him decorate his house while they were at dinner. I was so nervous, I felt like I was the one doing the proposing ;) I took a few pictures of the happy couple and then high tailed it home as it was way past my bed time (10:15)!

Congratulatiions to Patrick and Amanda! Adam and I couldn’t be happier that Amanda will soon be a part of our family. She will make a fantastic Aunt!




2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm a friend of the knockes and Amanda and we are so happy for them as well. We have liked Patrick from the start. And by your blog that just adds to the excitment of the up coming wedding. Your family looks like a fun loving family. I've enjoyed watching Holton grow up. Pam May

Pam said...

I think amanda and patrick need to learn about blogging.