Last week Adam, Holton, my parents and me all traveled to Dickinson, North Dakota to attend a family friend's wedding. I have a lot of respect for the people living in ND. Good night it was cold!! We saw actual ice fisherman with their cars out on the ice covered lakes. Our car read 17 degrees - see I have proof!

I was scared at this point!

These are trees!
Even if it was freezing cold, we had a great time. The rehearsal dinner, wedding and the big reception was a blast. Unfortunately, Holton tuckered out before the dancing started. Adam had to take him back to the room while I partied with my parents. Actually my dad did most of the partying, but we'll save that story.
Congratulations, Kristi and Darren! Enjoy the pics below.

What do you do when it's cold outside? Play at Wal Mart (reference the Bass Pro Shops post below - we are classy)

Enjoying the rehearsal dinner. They served "Knoephle Soup " a ND tradition. They even serve it at KFC! Who knew?

Holton with Grandpa in the hotel room. We had a pool side view...an indoor pool

At the reception with Grandma and Grandpa

Our little family. By the way, Adam didn't like Holton's outfit. I won't tell you what he said.....

This is Holton flirting with one of the photographers. He already has some nice moves.

With Kristi, the pretty bride. Best wishes to the happy couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment