Well, it did! Holton has not spent a solid night in his crib in ages. I don't even remember what an unterupted night of sleep is like at home. Here is a picture just this morning of him in our bed. He made it in his crib through most of the night, but always finds his way in to our room. This is standard procdere these days.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Jinx
Why did I do it? Why did I write this post 14 months about Holton and brag that he was sleeping until 5:45 AM? I was just asking for the Blogger Curse or the Blogger Jinx to take affect.
Well, it did! Holton has not spent a solid night in his crib in ages. I don't even remember what an unterupted night of sleep is like at home. Here is a picture just this morning of him in our bed. He made it in his crib through most of the night, but always finds his way in to our room. This is standard procdere these days.
Well, it did! Holton has not spent a solid night in his crib in ages. I don't even remember what an unterupted night of sleep is like at home. Here is a picture just this morning of him in our bed. He made it in his crib through most of the night, but always finds his way in to our room. This is standard procdere these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm starting to feel your pain!! I'm going to email you instead of taking up too much space on your blog!! :)
Post a Comment