Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Back Rib

Oh, if it was only that easy. A simple little post about the delicacy known as Chili’s Baby Back Ribs. We're not talking about that kind of rib, we're talking about Adam's rib.

We don't know how he did it, but sometime over the past couple of weeks Adam's rib popped out of place wreaking all kinds of havoc. Adam has been in sooooo much pain with major tissue damage. He now has to get traetment at the chiropractor for the next 4 weeks.

He was really feeling bad yesterday, so I took him to the chiropractor to hear what they had to say. I guess it's the type of injury that takes time. But dang, everything you do causes pain in that region....breathing, sitting, standing etc.

To show my support for Adam, I took a picture of him while getting treatment yesterday.

I really hope he gets to feeling better soon! I'm open to any suggestions if anyone has ever experienced something similar. Poor Adam!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't think I have ever heard of someone's rib coming out of place and not knowing it - he must have a high tolerance for pain (unlike most men - ha) I will pray for a speedy recovery for him and praying for you as you tend to him. PS - Love Holton's new and cooler hair cut.