Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Finding Nemo

Adam was on the road last week and my parents were in town. So, I took a day off to spend time with Holton and the folks. We visited our local aquarium/rain forest. There were no lines and it didn't smell too bad in there, so I was very pleased.

It was a lot of fun showing Holton all the fish, turtles, monkeys and flamingos. He seemed to really enjoy taking in all of the sights but he did get scared a few times.

Notice the pacifier and the ball he's holding on to? That's like his new security blanket!

He loved the turtles and sting rays. He wouldn't move from this spot for about 5 minutes.

Holton and my dad in a tunnel of sharks. Holton was so impressed that he said "ohhhhhh" really loud. Too cute.

He was also really fascinated by the flamingos. Maybe I should get some of the plastic variety for our front yard....classy!

No comments: