Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Adam Update

For all of Adam's fans around the country, you know you are out there, I wanted to let you know he's doing great! Just yesterday he did the elliptical machine at the gym and he was very proud of that. He said he couldn’t do that last week. He's getting stronger and stronger each day.

Here are just a couple pics to show how well he's doing. We went to the baseball game last week with Adam's brother Patrick and his sweet little girlfriend, Sally. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.

Adam and Patrick

Adam and me.......I have to admit I really didn't pay attention to the game ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

WOW! Patrick is a man! Sorry, I haven't seen him in a long time. I remember him always being so sweet and shy.