Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Patrick is a married man!

That's right folks. We are back from our weekend in San Antonio. Patrick and Amanda had such a beautiful wedding and the reception........it was just amazing! We have so many pictures from friends and family, so I thought I'd break up the posts each day.

So today I'm starting with pictures from the wonderful mani/pedi party that Amanda's friends threw for all of us on Friday. We were all so pampered! Thanks so much to Pam and other ladies for such a relaxing time!

My Sister-in-law!!

My mom (aka Bev) getting pampered

My adorable niece, Kiersten. She got a mani and a pedi!

A group shot

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Holton is sooo handsome in his little tux - what a cutie!!

Pam said...

Wow what a great few posts. I've just now gotten a chance to look at blogs. I'm not going to start here and look.