Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

The best aquarium....ever!

Geez, I should get a kick back for this post. While in California, we went to the Monterey Aquarium. If you are ever in the area I highly recommend you stop by. It was a huge aquarium with countless activities for kids. We had so much fun watching Holton explore the whole place.

Holton was doing some research on Shamu

Here is Adam trying to get Holton to touch some of the sea life

How artistic, don't you think? Amanda took this picture.

He loved the slide

Me and my little guy

We had a heck of a time getting Holton to leave this play area.

Patrick and a sleepy looking Holton.

I love this picture of the newlyweds. Adam, Holton and I took one of these, but the pictures are still on my mom's camera. Look for us in the clam on your Christmas card.

No comments: