He now loves Diego! I mean he loves this guy, his show, and all his toys. I'm ok with the change because Diego does teach him a a lot about animals and it's a very interactive show with some hip songs (are you familiar with the rescue pack song - yeah)! I love listening to Holton say "yes" or "no" when they ask questions about the animals they are trying to find. It's very cute. So, we'll see how long Diego will be the flavour of the month. Here is Holton on Saturday running around with his Diego camera.
We'll end today's post with Adam and his "new tattoo" he acquired at the NASCAR race on Saturday. He and his friend Brian were very proud of themselves.



1 comment:
Hunter always preferred Dora (haha)! That made Tyler REAL proud. Kinda like the pink bus, right? I love Holton's V-Day Pictures and his hair. So dang cute.
Post a Comment