Saturday night Holton hung out with his daddy for some guy bonding while I had dinner with some of my old sorority sisters. I have to admit it was pretty nice to be out to eat and not worry about gulping down your food for fear of your child losing his patience and having to make a mad dash for the exit. Been there, done that.
On Sunday Holton played a little hide and seek over at Grandma & Grandpa's house.
And then he got to help park our newly inherited jeep. My parents wanted it out of their garage and so it found a new home with us. Holton loved sitting there with Grandpa...I'm pretty sure Holton thinks the jeep is for him!
Holton finished his weekend with a little sleepwalking in his room last night. Poor thing was crying and I found him out of his bed, standing by his little desk and books (in the dark??). I didn't feel the need to take a picture of that event ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment