Last Tuesday marked the beginning of a very exciting chapter in our lives! We started the 3 Day Potty Training method. For those that may not know, this is where you have to devote 3 full days of your life to this mission. You have to be glued to your home, get rid of the diapers for good, watch your baby like a hawk and get them potty trained.
Thank goodness for my mom! Since Adam and I are both working folk, she was a huge help. She had to put up with some accidents during this daring mission, but Holton is really doing great. Today is day 6 and he has this thing down! I am now a full believer in the 3day method and all that is teaches kids. I must admit I was skeptical and wondered if he was really understanding this whole concept, but the consistency paid off and he is a pro now.
So goodbye diapers! No more expensive trips to Costco. Well, we'll still have those, but we'll get to spend money on fun things like wine ;) But no more changing diapers!! That is just too awesome for words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yahoooo!!! Go Holton. We are so proud of you buddy! We love you.
Patrick & Amanda
That's great to hear! I should buckle down on Noah, I'm pretty sure he could do it.
-Jill
Post a Comment