First let me say that I realize I've been a less than consistent blog updater! I will try to do better mom (I really think she's the only one who reads this).
Anyhoo, last fall we were all thrilled to find out that my little brother Patrick and his wife Amanda are expecting their first child! Yep, baby Kelly will arrive in July! And I must hand it to them, they are much braver than me. They are not finding out the sex of the baby. They want it to be a complete surprise when they meet their new little one! Not to worry gals, Amanda already found some adorable unisex nursery bedding!
And then back in January I was feeling horrible one day at work. Sure enough, it was baby #2 letting us know that he/she was on it's way. Last week we found out that we are having another baby boy. Holton is very excited about this news. He really wanted a brother. Our new addition should arrive around September 20th! It's so exciting for us that Baby King and Baby Kelly will be so close in age.
Adam and I know we are blessed to be able to expand our family. But, after September I'm officially retiring from the pregnancy business. Bring on the coffee and cold Miller Lite ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats! Hold out for Sept 26th ..that's my Bday ;) I'm so happy for you guys!!
YEA!! Congrats, congrats, contrats!! Bev told me but I wasn't sure if I could say anything out loud. Holton is so lucky to have a brother to grow up with and you're going to save LOTS of money by NOT having a girl. Not to mention you can still come up for the Craft Fairs now :).
P.S. - Bev isn't the only one that waits for King updates!
Nana and Papa check Holton's Blog everyday to see what Holton is doing and we know he is always up to something.
We are also proud that we are going to be grandparents again.
We can't wait for soccer and T-ball.
Post a Comment