As I said before, I'm retiring from the pregnancy business after Baby Baby arrives. So since there will be no frilly girl nurseries in our future, Adam said I could pick out the new nursery bedding and paint. Totally my call. Woo hoo!
I fell in love with the entire Caden Lane line of nursery bedding. It just so happens that Amanda knows the Caden Lane designer (Katy) and went to high school with her in San Antonio! Katy is the same gal who helped Tori Spelling, Brooke Burke, Ashley Simpson and Samantha Harris with their nurseries!
http://cadenlane.com/celebrity-nurseries.html
She has such adorable and fun patterns.....for boys! After weeks of debating what to choose I finally selected the Caden Lane - Carey Bedding. I just love the bold colors and think it will look great with the dark wood nursery furniture we have from Holton's room.


Don't worry Adam, this color is red, not a hot pink! I promise I wouldn't do that to Baby Baby.




Now, keep in mind I ordered this all from the internet so it may arrive and look nothing like these lovely pictures. I'll keep you posted on Baby Baby's room!



1 comment:
I love Baby Baby's new bedding! You'll have to show pictures once the room is ready. And my son does a weird face too when we tell him to say cheese or smile, so now we usually make him say a funny word like boogers to get that nice "natural" smile/laugh. lol
Post a Comment