Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there! So what are we doing to celebrate Mother's Day this year? Well, Adam is continuing his NASCAR tour of America. He'll be spending the weekend with several friends and my brother in South Carolina. They will be hitting up the big Darlington race.

Yes, yes, yes. I am a truly wonderful wife who said, sure, go enjoy yourself away from your family on Mother's Day. I mean, how could he pass up this kind of stuff?

This is his friend Joe at the Talledaga AL race....need I say more?

And I must admit that these shirts are pretty dang funny! (Thank you Adam for not joining in on the t-shirt fun).
Whatever you may do on Mother's Day, hope it is a good one! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Roni said...

Okay, I literally laughed out loud when I read their T-Shirts. Classic!