Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The dreaded trip to the dentist

Yes, I'm ashamed to admit that Holton will soon be 4 and we've yet to take him to the dentist. I know, I know....it's really bad of us. But Holton hates brushing his teeth. He acts like it's pure torture when we try to do this. So I couldn't imagine him making it through the dentist with their big, scary tools!

But we finally bit the bullet and Adam took Holton to his first dentist appointment today. (You know I couldn't take him - he's much tougher for his daddy).

I was so scared to get the update from Adam. But, guess who did fantastic? Apparently Holton was just awesome in there and Adam raved about the dentist.

Check out our brave little guy.



The best part of all is that Holton didn't have any cavities and he's very proud of his "sparkly" teeth!

P.S. - anyone in our neck of the woods need a good pediatric dentist, just holler. Adam was extremely impressed!

2 comments:

The Kellys said...

That's one cool dude! So proud of you Holton!

Roni said...

Yay Holton!! That's awesome. Hunter's last visit to the dentist was his FIRST to actually not cry.....and he's almost 8! I tell the kids if they don't brush then bugs will eat their teeth & I show them pictures of people missing or decayed teeth to scare them (haha). Is that bad??!!!