Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Too late for Thanksgiving?

I am so behind on updating my blog! I'm just trying to soak up all the extra time with baby Weston before I go back to work. But, I still wanted to post about our first Thanksgiving as a family of four.

We started off at Nana and Papa's house with several of the King family members. It was great to see Roy and Yvonne and all the kids. Holton was in hog heaven to be able to play with his cousins.


Baby Weston was full of the holiday spirit. He was very happy to be in the pack & play.

A group shot that includes Chris & Kristen's sweet little boy Charlie. He is so dang cute!!

And here is Holton showing off his "muscles"


Thanksgiving Day we headed over to Patrick and Amanda's house. Amanda really knows how to host a get together! I'm telling you, she our very own Marthat Stewart. Check out the kid's table she set up. Too cute!

Sweet little Sutton was all decked out in her Thanksgiving dress. Patrick is one proud dad!

Kiersten loved watching over the babies! Too bad she lives 4 hours away.


It was so great to spend the day with my mom & dad and Amanda's family. Amanda's mom, Cindy, ooooooohhhhh my can that gal cook!! Her dressing is now a Thanksgiving staple. Hate to wait a whole year for that!

I'll try to post some more pics of our boys before Christmas! It will be here before you know it. Gotta wrap up the shopping.

No comments: