Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Finally a Christmas update

I know I'm exceptionally late with our Christmas update! I'm now back at work and it's hard to find the time to update the family blog, but I will get better...I promise!

So we started Weston's very first Christmas at my parents' house. That means we got to hang out with sweet little Sutton! Check out the babies in their best Christmas gear.

Holton was very anxious to open presents!

We then headed to East Texas to spend Christmas with Adam's mom, Vali, and the rest of the Double S crew!

Holton kept his Uncle Patrick busy putting together all his new toys.

This was the first time Adam's Grandma, Patsy, was able to meet Weston

Our boys!

Vali got Holton the Buzz Lightyear toy he wanted. He was VERY happy.

Check out our adorable little Santa!

We wrapped up Christmas at our home with Nana, Papa and John. Holton was thrilled to have them all at our house.

Happy New Year! I will be better about updating in 2011!

No comments: