Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Checking in with Weston!

I'm very behind in updating about Weston (bad mom). I've been meaning to get on here and update about some of his milestones.

Our little guy is 6 months (well as of 3/22, I know I'm late!)





And here is a little about Weston at this age.

• He’s an extremely happy baby. He’s always smiling & grinning. He’s just a joy!
• He’s very active…rarely is he still. His arms and legs are constantly moving.
• He’s so busy that he will never just lay there and put his little head on your shoulder. The only time he does this is when he falls asleep at night. I tend to savor those moments!
• If you hold Weston, he’ll push his arm so that he’s facing away from you. He always wants to see what’s going on around him.
• Weston is still working on sitting up. He’s almost got it down!
• He’s a very vocal baby! You can always here him babbling and cooing.
• No real words yet, but he has kind of said da-da several times.
• Weston is a tall baby! He’s in the 95th percentile for height. Now we just need to chunk him up a bit more.
• He loves to eat solid foods! We are looking forward to trying big people food with him.
• Weston has 2 bottom teeth
• He’s a true schedule type of a guy. He wants to be in his bath every night no later than 7:30.
• He’ll pull at his ear to let you know he’s frustrated (so much better than crying!)
• And dare I say it, Weston sleeps through the night! (really hoping I didn’t jinx us)
• He loves watching Holton play….and ok, Adam, he likes watching our dogs too.
• Weston is a total cutie-pie and we are so blessed to have our jolly lil guy.

No comments: