Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yep, I did it!

A couple weeks ago we took our first family of four vacation. Adam was already in Florida for work, so he arranged for us to meet him there. That required a very early Saturday morning flight with just me and the boys.

And I'm happy to report they were both fantastic! No problems. We even lucked out with a sweet grandma behind us who held Weston when I had to take Holton to the bathroom. (Did I mention we walked in on a man using that bathroom....awkward!)

Here are the boys posing in their new stroller (total lifesaver while taking on Sea World, Disney World).

My early morning airport picture! A big thank you to my mom (Grandma) for dropping us off at 6 AM!

Holton loved looking out the window.

His signature pose.

Watching a movie. Portable DVD player = a must while traveling with a toddler!

Our sweet angel taking a nap. Weston was perfect on this flight.

Next up - pictures from our vacation. We had an awesome time!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

This is so me in a few months! Gald it happen to you first so I can follow your lead! I will be looking for any and every piece of advice you have to give :)