Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lego Land, Texas Style

To wrap up our weekend with our friends from Arkansas we went to Lego Land. I was immediately impressed seeing that they had a tribute to the Mavericks.

The only group shot I got of the kids playing with legos as we were waiting to go inside. Holton, Hunter, Tanner & some other kid.

Holton and I enjoyed this fun Harry Potter ride. The faster you peddle the higher up you go. And I'm happy to say Holton wasn't scared at all when we went all the way up!


Check out all the cool Dallas and Ft. Worth sites made out of legos.




South Fork from the tv show Dallas

Holton and Hunter waiting for the 4-D movie

Holton had such a great time at Lego Land with his friends!! We will take Weston when he's a bit older.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have never been to Legoland, :) you make it look way more exciting than it sounds!!