Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Here Comes the Bride...East Texas Style!

A few picture with Adam's Grandma, Patsy, before we headed out for the wedding. Side note - we are starting to notice a trend with Holton not wanting to be in pictures. And he now says he doesn't know how to smile.

Hmmm...I think Weston is picking up on the trend. But both our boys looked so handsome!

Isn't the house beautiful? Yes, they got married outside...in Texas...in August...in a record breaking year of heat. But, it all looked so fantastic! The sweating was definitely worth it! I can't wait to see their professional pictures.


Love this picture of the groom (Patrick) with his mom (Vali).

Vali & Adam

All of the handsome guys!


Bill with the boys. See that thing in Holton's hand? That is the fan to help cool off the guests AND it was the program! I loved the picture on the front and think it was such a genius idea for a hot Texas night.

Holton looked so handsome in the wedding party. Look how good he did! We were very proud of him.




The only clear/non fuzzy picture I have of sweet Sally in her beautiful dress!

Here are two fuzzy pictures from my phone of the happy couple. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes!!! We are so happy for you and wish you the very best.




No comments: