Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Couldn't be better

For those of you that may not know, we had quite a health scare with Holton this past week. During this horrible time of uncertainty we had so many friends and family praying for us and you have no idea how much it helped us.

Well, we got the news yesterday that Holton is just fine! He has a low white blood cell disorder called Chronic Benign Neutropenia (sounds fancy, doesn't it). We just have to watch Holton if he gets a really high fever and we'll have to check his blood levels every 3 - 4 months. But, he's just fine!

Adam and I want to thank our friends and family for their support and prayers! We couldn't have gotten though this without you.


3 comments:

The Daily Stroll said...

So glad to hear that Holton is okay and doing better! I had no idea what you guys were going through. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Awesome News!!! We are so happy for ya'll. Can't wait to get together soon.

Roni said...

Thank God...the power of prayer! I got home late last night & got Bev's message. I'm so glad little Holton's tests came back with good news. Poor little guy, he's gone through so much. I know y'all are feeling a huge relief now. I can't even imagine. Give him a kiss & hug from us.