Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Holton's New Toy!

How great is Costco? We found this awesome toy for Holton while shopping for bulk supplies of paper towels, dog food, and cheap wine. Who knew they had such fun toys?


We were going to wait to give this to Holton for his first birthday, but with his recent health scare, we felt he deserved it right now! Not to mention that he's 10 months old and is crawling all over the place and wants to stand up on any random piece of furniture. Anything that will give us a few minutes of peace and quiet is priceless. So is seeing the smile on his face!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too cute! I can't believe you found it at Costco! I may have to hunt for one of those for Jonah :) So glad that Holton is doing better! I can't believe he is already 10 months old!