Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All things Fall

I know I'm very behind on the blog and now I'm playing catch up!

Below are some pictures of Holton enjoying fall activities. OK, so you may not think he enjoyed himself by the stern look on his face, but I promise he did. He's been to two pumpkin patches and loves to say pumpkin over and over. And, he was very impressed with the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin show last night. The big pumpkin at the start was very intriguing to him. He said - whoa, big pumpkin!

Dee, Kaylee, Holton and me went to a pumpkin patch at the Frisco Rough Riders stadium.

They were not thrilled with the idea of waiting in line. But, Holton was kind enough to hold Kaylee's bag. See - they are meant to be!

The kids scoping out the perfect pumpkin

Is it too early to plan their wedding? Seriously, Holton looks more interested in that tiny pumpkin and Kaylee was just enjoying the popcorn.

Bev and I took Holton to another pumpkin patch. If you notice, he needed help from Thomas the Train that day.

Yea, we didn't do this ride. Holton was ok with a photo op....and nothing more.

And, I enjoyed a little October festivities too! Last week I went to two great Halloween parties. I love seeing the different costumes......some were not fit for this blog.

Me as a 50's car hop, Teresa as a Margarita, and Jess as a sexy flight attendant.

Check out this hot guy we danced with at Robin's party.

He was very popular.

No comments: