Holton has brought so much happiness to our lives and I can't tell you how much I love being his mom. Oh sure there are good and bad days with any toddler. But most of the time Holton cracks us up and it's so much fun watching him learn each day.
Right now he's talking up a storm - when he isn't being completely shy. You really have to watch what you say around him because he'll repeat whatever he hears. Some of his favorite things to say:
• Come here - says this to me, Adam and always to Gus
• Excuse me, mamma - this is when he wants me to move
• Bye guys – says this to his friends at school
• Choo Choo Train
• Thomas – he loves trains
• Fix it - started saying that this week when the plumber came to our house
• Chocolate milk - this one is a big player in our house
So Happy 2nd Birthday, Holton!! Your dad and I love you more than anything in this world!
Holton with an early B-Day present
Getting his groove on with the Yo Gabba Gabba guy. For you non-parents...Oh just wait....



4 comments:
Wow, time does fly! Happy Birthday Holton.
Happy Birthday Holton!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLTON!
"Being 2 is so much fun" - A message from your friend Jonah!
Enjoy your day!
get that diaper off I will give him my fingers up his bum for his present get him ready for the real thing soon
Post a Comment