Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The next Tiger?

First, let me say how Adam gets on to me about spoiling Holton. He's always making comments about many toys he has, how he doesn't need this, doesn't need that etc.

Well, we went out for a family breakfast on Sunday and then Adam wanted to stop to buy some running shoes. He then decides Holton needs a new football. Did we get the football? No. We walked out of the store with a new set of toddler golf clubs for Holton!


And to make sure Holton keeps working on his game, Adam also picked this up for him!

Now who is spoiling our little guy? I'm not worried a bit. Holton loves playing with his new golf clubs and little putting green. Look out Tiger!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's funny, my husband does the same thing - will say our kids have way too many toys and then come back from a trip and bring back a toy for them. (Hello)

The Daily Stroll said...

Yea..I've noticed that every time Josh takes Jonah with him to the store he comes back with "surprises"! I think the dads are worse than the moms about spoiling them! But that's okay ;) Love the golf clubs. I swear everything is cuter when it's made for babies or toddlers!