Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Under the weather

We had a lovely little 24-36 hour bug that hit our house this week. Holton had it first and then I got it late Sunday night. So on Monday I only worked half a day, came home, tried to watch some soap operas (really terrible by the way, what has happened to Days of our Lives) and I just didn't move an inch until my alarm went off Tuesday morning.

Adam was such a great help to me by doing our laundry, taking care of Holton, our two dogs and bringing me several cans of sprite. Adam even brought me dinner in bed (that my mom made - thanks, Mom). When my guys delivered my food, Holton came right up to the bed and handed me a can of sprite and said "here ma ma". He was very proud of himself for helping his daddy!

We're much better now and I just wanted to give a "shout out" to Adam for helping this week. He gave Holton his bath on Monday night as I watched the Bachelor - nothing like some quality reality tv. Here is our little sweetheart actually saying cheese.

1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Hope you are feeling better! Josh and Jonah both had the flu on Friday when I got home from the hospital. Of course I'm still on bed rest so Josh's mom had to come help out! They are finally starting to feel better! Take care of yourself!