Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Baby Baby's photo shoot

I had my routine doctor appointment today and they took some good pictures of Baby Baby. The sonogram tech kept commenting on how active he is and how much he kept moving. It was so fun to see all that action on the screen.

He loved covering his eyes with one arm. I sleep pretty much the same way and Adam always makes fun of me. (He's even taken unflattering pictures of me in my sleep to prove how weird I look)


And here is a side angle showing his arm still over his head.

We got a good shot of Baby Baby's feet together :)

And finally, he wanted to stretch out his legs for the last picture of the day. Notice he moved his arm from his head just as we were wrapping up.

The doctor said everything looks good with Baby Baby! Those are always fantastic words to hear.

Although I'm at 19 weeks, he's measuring at 20 weeks. But, my doc refuses to modify my due date. Maybe Baby Baby is just going to be a true Texas hoss!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He looks precious! You got some great shots of him. Can't wait to meet you baby baby! Maybe you could come a little early and we can share a birthday - September 14th!!

Roni said...

Great pictures!! Hunter & Tanner never would pose for those dang things.