Of course I took a video of our room. They had that music playing when we arrived. We had an awesome corner room with huge windows.
The outside at night. We were in a perfect location! We were able to walk to everything around town.

All the hallways looked like this. I can't imagine how much they spent on all the little details throughout the hotel.

That guy doesn't look too happy with me taking a picture, but I wast trying to get a good pic of the crazy oyster shell chandeliers in the roof top bar.
Check out this chandelier in the dining room
Adam on a business call - looking very happy. Even the chairs in the lobby were so different.
Adam and I had to work off all of our awesome southern food. Even the work out room had art all over the wall and dark lighting. This was right next to my treadmill...a little unnerving while trying to get your exercise on.
I'll post pics of our sight seeing around town in the next post.



2 comments:
Nice vacation and congrats on the 10 year anniversary! Loved the chandalier above the bed - funny!
Wow, what a nice place - didn't that music just make yall want to start bustin a move? - ha! But really, what a great way for yall to celebrate. Hope all is going well with the cookin of the new King.
Post a Comment