Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Baby Shower!

Last weekend my sweet friends threw a baby shower for me at home. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't get any pictures of the hostesses.

My wonderful hostesses were: Holly and Julie (who I've known since our sorority days back in 95'...you know they have good stories to tell), Dee (who I've known since the 6th grade!) and my wonderful sis-in-law, Amanda.

This is the only type of picture I have of the hostesses. There is Amanda, the back of Holly's head, and Julie holding her sweet Halstyn. Dee was probably behind the scenes cutting up food.

And speaking of food, check out the adorable cake! It matched the invitation perfectly.


Since there is no drinking for me, I was extremely excited about the cake!

Amanda with baby Sutton. She was so good during the shower.

Our neighbor, Susan, with her baby girl Alyssa.

Holly's mom, Bernice, and her Aunt, Mary Frances. Bernice is holding Holly's little girl Jayda. Holton is in hog heaven with all the girls in his life!

And here is Holton with his little girlfriend, Hallie. They are trying to help me open my presents!

How great is this shirt for Holton?

We're finally in the current century! We received a great video monitor for Baby Baby.

Papa and Nana got us these cute personalized burp cloths. I love them!

We received so many wonderful gifts for Baby Baby and we are so grateful. It's hard to believe we'll be a family of 4 in less than a month! Now, if only someone could give us some type of magic sleep dust for the baby, we'd be set!

No comments: