Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Baby's name

The day that we found out we were having another boy, I immediately knew we had to incorporate a certain name into the baby baby mix.

On March 13th, we unfortunately and very unexpectedly lost Adam's uncle. His name was Kirk and he was a truly fantastic man! He was the type of person that you want your son to grow up to be. Kirk was an amazing father, husband, brother and Uncle.

Adam just adored Kirk. They were very close and it was heartbreaking to lose him. So, we knew right off the bat that Kirk would absolutely be involved when naming baby baby.

I think this has a very nice ring to it, don't you?

I'm so honored that my baby boy will be named after such a wonderful man. He has big shoes to fill!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Catchin up on your blog and first off I had no clue they had video monitors now. wow! Next, I love the name. I met Kirk a few times and didn't personally know him, but so many say that he was a great man. What a great tribute to him. I also love the first name which I am assuming is after Adam's grandfather. And finally, I am diggin the Batman boots and "tricks" - I laughed out loud - too cute!